To apply for this postgraduate programme, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
- completed undergraduate degree in any subject (Bachelor, Master, Diploma)
- a minimum of three years of relevant work experience
- very good knowledge of English (minimum scores - TOEFL: cbt 213 points or ibt 79 points; IELTS: 6.5 points)
- Applicants for our part-time pathways Berlin MBA in Entrepreneurship, in Change Management und in Health Care Management, who are not German nationals or do not possess a German university degree must be able to prove their proficiency in German with a special language exam (e.g. DSH exam)
If you meet the entry requirements and are interested in applying for the Berlin MBA, please use our online application tool.
You will be asked to upload the following documents during the application process:
- letter of motivation, including professional goals
- curriculum vitae, preferably in "europass"
- copy of passport
- passport photo
- certification of eligibility for university education (e.g. Abitur/A-levels)
- certification of university degree: BA / MA / Diploma
- employment testimonials
- certificates of English language competence (e.g. TOEFL certificates or the BULATS Business Language Testing Service at the Berlin School of Economics and Law)
- Applicants for our part-time pathways who are not German nationals or do not possess a German university degree must be able to prove their proficiency in German with a special language exam (e.g. DSH exam from Goethe-Institute)
Please submit formally certified copies only.
Certificates and other documents which are not in English nor in German must be translated into one of these languages. Translations must be formally certified and attached to the documents.
If you are applying from a non-European country, you will need to allow for the time to have your visa processed (approx. 4-6 months).
You are cordially invited to become acquainted with our Berlin MBA programme - join our next Info Sessions. more ...